Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fireworks In My Life And In My Future

Fireworks In My Life And In My Future

Kicked off the holiday with a teen slumber party. I served the up all nighters a continental breakfast.
I spent a great deal of time today in my kitchen making food for the 4th of July celebration with my big kids and G-Kids.
A large pasta salad with all kinds of yumminess. Tri-colored Pasta, onions, celery, red bell pepper , hard boiled egg, mozzarella cheese, diced pepperoni and green onions. I used a Vidalia Onion dressing for flavor and a little sweetness! Salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
I baked a double batch of brownies. I thought I would add a scoop of Black cherry icecream and whipped cream on top adorned with red, white and blue sprinkles…
Then it was onto my soup that was dinner tonight. Cabbage Soup with ginger and all kinds of healthy ingredients
I added Korean Gyoza/ Wontonsto my owls and then poured the soup and broth on top. A wonton soup! It was delicious and always a family favorite.
Living in an Amerasian household, I aim to please all!
Colour My World ◀ click for my YouTube Cover Link.
Dinner and, a song…
Tomorrow the big kids and G-Kids will be over for dinner and Fireworks. Mid-day, I’ll bake my special, Bacon Baked Beans. Hot Dogs as well. Have a terrific 4th everyone. I wish you good times and safe travels! Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my posts!
Advertisements

Author: tynajoymetzner


No comments: