Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Life Hack Craft Made With Temp-tations Bakeware

A Life Hack Project Out Of A Broken Handled Temp-tation Baker


I was so sad yesterday when my new Temp-tations purchase arrived with a broken handle. It had been during a flash sale that I bought this for a ridiculous low price/value. I'm assuming they were trying to clear the remaining they had as it was the only color choice as well. Anyway, I was so excited to find and order this. When, I saw this I was concerned it would no longer be available for replacement. I called customer service first thing this am. They were able to quickly locate a replacement! They sent me a shipping conformation within minutes of my phone call to them. Great customer service which I really am grateful for! A replacement is on the way!

I found the two pieces of the handle that broke off. I glued them together and then back onto the 3 qt. baker. This is part of a set consisting of :

3 Piece Cook & Look set in -

Hot Pink

3qt. Round Baker

2qt. Round Baker

1 qt. Round Baker

1 large Spoon

1 lid that will fit all of the Bakers

1 wire rack and 1 trivet/rack







I glued the handle back on best I could. I decided that I probably shouldn't use it for food? Then, I remembered seeing a fun project that I wanted to try on the internet. It was a Wayfair video tip in which they used a pretty serving bowl, decorative tape and some pretty real flowers. I used what I had, some scotch tape, my semi repaired 3 qt. Baker and some Dollar Tree artificial flowers lol. Here is my easy craft project!



Tape it across and down in a grid pattern. This helps to stabilize and keep the flowers where you place them.

I added some of the styrofoam packing material from the shipment to the bottom of the Baker for something to put the flower stems into for an anchor

No comments: