Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Why Can't The Planets All Align For A Minute?


Among other things that can from a critique of my music came a suggestion to stand for the maximum vocal projection. So here goes. I ended up being pretty happy with this with the exception of this awful shirt ! I'm not that chubby lol. It's the shirt! No kidding, it is! I worked hard at trying to make the changes that were suggested to me by... an unknown source. I was supposed to be receiving advice and a critique by a very influential person in the music biz. I doubt that is really what I got. Thats ok, the advice seemed plausible and helpful, I think. I sure worked it the best I could today...I was happy with my day.
Except for my stinking awful shirt lol! Try as I might, I never feel as if I have everything the way that
way I want it to be when I record! I struggle with the whole production factor of it. Drives me nuts! The sound, the how do I look...the lighting which my iPad does a lousy job at. The whole production factor lol ugh! I so wish I was talented enough to hire people to help me with this!  Lol. It was brought to my attention that my vocals were not up to par. I hate to admit this but I knew it was true...
That is why I re-recorded  a few songs today. If I don't get this together enough to do anything with it I will be sad! I so have the desire to do this!








Lost In The Game my own original



Something More Than Nothing, an original of mine also.

No comments: