Saturday, April 25, 2015

Brunch For The Bunch Of Us, My Weekend Gesture



This is pretty much how I started today. I made homemade cinnamon rolls and a Saturday morning brunch that was tasty and filling. Made complete with fresh raspberries and whip cream, eggs over easy, hasbrowns, bacon and the cinnamon rolls.
The cleaning up after all this, not my favorite part. Dishes, dishes and more dishes but worth the effort.
Weekend mornings pretty much start this way. I like to spoil my family with nice brunches. Everyone rushes around all week so slow starting weekend mornings with a nice brunch are my way of showing some respect and appreciation. 
Family time is always nice. Weekends are kind of lazy around here unless we get into some project. 
We usually have dinner out...
This was at a small family style buffet last weekend. We had Zoe's BFF Paige with us. 






I had to include this pic of the girls in their dresses lol. They had so much fun just being middle school girls. I'm so grateful for the fact that these kids are all doing so well right now! We only have another month of school left. We have a busy month coming up with end of the year activities. We have a National Junior Honors Society award ceremony to attend this week. So proud of Zoe!


No comments: