Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Latest Welcome Distraction, Silent Lucidity



This is the corresponding YouTube video that I posted for this song that I have been working on this past week. I feel that I have completed my musical appreciation for this song. It was a real challenge! Love this beautiful song!
Domestic chores and less entertaining things are in store for the rest of this week. I guess it's time to get my head out of the clouds! It has been a nice distraction. We have a plumbing issue in the master bath, my vacuum cleaner broke and I'm dealing with crappy appliances! Awww such is life...

Wish me luck on the rest of the week. Some of these issues will be a distant memory by next week! Till then I will be enjoying every moment of " Silent Lucidity " I can sneak into my days...





No comments: