Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Morning Cup Of Coffee And "Silent Lucidity"

This is what I consider kid coffee. I spoil Zoe and my G-kids with this occasionally. I enjoy my one cup of coffee every morning. Such a nice time to reflect,plan and enjoy some Silent Lucidity.

Click here➡️

I so enjoyed yesterday afternoon learning this by ear, aka (savant style). This song holds a special place in my heart. I can't wait to put the lyrics together with this for, I will! For whatever reason, I associate this song with my Mom's passing. I think of her and tears fall when I listen to this...

This is incredible. The melody is hauntingly beautiful and the lyrics are just profound. I have no doubt that not a dry eye was to be found by these creators when they listened to the finished track for the first time. Just profound!
I can only imagine what it would feel like to create something so all encompassing and epic. Maybe I will someday. For now I just have an awesome understanding and appreciation for the process and for this particular piece of music.



No comments: