Friday, April 3, 2015

Sometimes All That Is Required Is A Little Thought


 Sometimes it's just the little things that make a holiday fun and memorable. I have really been enjoying spring this year in Phoenix. The weather is beautiful and garden is great. I have surrounded us in colorful decorations. Hopefully enjoyable decor for adults as well as kids...






This candy dish with the Cadbury eggs was a sweet gift from my friends.

I've put together the Easter Baskets.




I have put together some little Easter thoughts for all of my 7 G-kids. 




With all of the B-days throughout the year, I only do small Easter gifts. Hopefully enjoyable for the kids...




Just an Easter thought...


I love you Dollar Tree as I can always find a fun little something in there! Great for Gram's on a budget! The crafting of little tags and ribbons make this fun to give. My husband gets annoyed with my adornments but sometimes it's just the little things that make Something More Than Nothing..(I know, shameless plug.)..






No comments: