Friday, December 12, 2014

So This Is Christmas... Made Complete With The Paranormal...Wow!

I have had a busy week... I so enjoyed the day I spent with my keyboard. I accomplished the goal that I set for myself. I did arrange and produce two Christmas cover songs this season. Here they are...

And...

 


The process of getting these into video form is always a challenge for me. I am so not into the production factor of this lol. The lighting, the angles, the crappy  iPad camera... I apologize for the quality of these videos. I tried with my FundMe campaign to raise money for a new camera... Lol that didn't go over well. My FundMe project ends Dec. 19th. Here is the link...

                                                              My FundMe Link
Here is the SoundCloud for my cover, So This Is Christmas...

So This Is Christmas written by John Lennon


I had a very strange paranormal experience while I was recording this song to SoundCloud. I am still perplexed and confused by this occurence...
About halfway through my song my amp went out. The music just stopped. I thought omg, what broke! I got up to check all of my electrical connections fearing that my amp blew... When I got to my powerstrip, the plug from my amplifier had been pulled out. This is a high quality, tight fitting powerstrip. Not a loose wall socket... I was like wow, whoa what the hell?! I'm still shaking/ scratching my head... Nobody was home and my cats are never around when I play. So how did the plug come out of that powerstrip?! After gathering my thoughts and calming my nerves, I did finish
recording.
I thought it very symoblic of literally someone pulling the plug on this. Not much of a compliment I say lol... Someone wasn't happy with it lol... Awww!
I saved the experience and here is the link ...
So This Is Christmas And The Paranormal Sound Bomb...

No comments: