Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Fun Things You Can Make With Zero Talent And, A Glue Gun...


I love the decor of Christmas. I like to create different village scenes and pretty tablescapes. I guess it's the whimsy of Christmas that so intrigues me. This is a pic of my newest candy village.


http://youtu.be/4RSh95IyQQQ

This is my cover of The Christmas Song written by Nat King Cole. Do you hear the " dog  choir " in the background? Lol, they are barkers!

I made these candle tablescape pieces yesterday. My husband is thinking about investing in some pretty laser lights. I can envision these on my Christmas party table with the laser light. It was a fun, mindless craft that took maybe an hour or so.
It was Zoe's first day back to school. She started 7th grade. I had a very productive and fun day. Today, I'm going to work on another song that I'm writing.

No comments: