Thursday, August 28, 2014

Songwriting, It's A Process, I'm Loving It!



It's been a busy week! I have been working on two new songs. I finished one of them. It's a process and my learning curve, (memorization) of lyrics is what gets me lol. Anyway, here it is...
https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/lost-in-the-game-written-by?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email

Here are the lyrics...

What do I have to do to get through here? I want so much to be heard. I have so much that I want to say now- The words are falling into place. I'm reaching far beyond whats comfortable, I'm hoping to catch my big break.
I don't understand why it's so difficult, to find my niche and stake my place. It's harder than I thought to impress you- I find I'm lost, in the game!

Maybe, it's too late for me- I missed my chance, long ago. I was busy, with life you know? Please tell me how to play the game. Lately, I've come to see- Dreams must be realized in your head. I want this so much- I need some help and luck, to find my way through this maze! I want to play, but I'm, lost in the game.

Yet again, I enjoyed the process! I'm also working on this... I think it should have romantic lyrics...maybe even a little sappy... This song I have been calling Shiny New View. This probably will be retitled to match whatever lyrics I come up with...Shiny New View

No comments: