Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lost In The Game, Of Life!

This is what I found in the bathroom today. Zoe is preparing for a math test today and I'm guessing that this helps? Lol. Bless her heart! She is a math wiz. In the top 5 in her advanced math class according to S.A.T.'s . She did not inherit this from me... I have math phobia lol.  So proud of this gal! She really loves learning. I'm excited to see what she does with her life. For sure a mover and a shaker!
While she's been at school getting lost in math, I have been writing a new song called " Lost In The Game". I need to write some lyrics for it. Here is my work in progress.

I'm hoping that some lyrics come to me today for this. I have a few more originals in the works also. I  have challenged myself to write a whole CD worth of songs. Then, I suppose I could consider myself an artist.

No comments: