Positive Vibes For My Obsession

This cover is a real challenge mostly because the time signature is tricky. The unique time signatures and great percussion is what we love about the Cars music. Quirky Ric Okasek too of course. Benjamin Orr sang this song.
Very different from what the vocal is doing. I think playing and singing at the same time is like juggling. Definitely multi-tasking! It sure is fun and, addicting! I have played a lot this week! I’ve had some really good progress I think. I hope to get a good solid upload for Oh Darlin today as well for my YouTube channel.
We are down to one car, at least for now. I have been driving him to work and then picking him up. So, the title of my cover fits what I’ve been doing…
Click⬆️
I so wanted to do something with this music in me! I wanted to be good enough to have a career somewhere in music! I’ve worked hard to improve and to create new music… I love playing music! I keep thinking that I’m going to find my paying niche somewhere. I keep hoping that I’m going to figure out and fall into some kind of a paying job with this skill set. It calls to me personally and so desire to do something with it!
I got a call yesterday on my voicemail, that I got the job I interviewed for…It is just a few hours a day as a lunch duty person in our school district. It won’t do much for me financially so I will need another part time job. Things are starting to really fall apart here so I need income.
Here is where I really struggle to stay positive. I have worked my butt off care-taking this family for so many years…career Homemakers work hard to make a nice life for their families. It’s a job…
It’s here that I struggle to not feel upset that I didn’t take care of me! I should have been building a career myself! I have no one to blame but myself!
“He”, is one week away from completing his Master’s Degree! He had no more than an AA degree when we married. “He”, is leery of trying to find other employment although he hasn’t tried yet to see what’s out there.
I’m exhausted just thinking about the type of employment that awaits me with my extremely limited work experience…
Ugh… the things we do to ourselves!