Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Get Out Of The Frying Pan!

Get Out Of The Frying Pan!




Really? I found "Edward", in my electric skillet taking a nap. Silly cat! My literal "flash in the pan", cat!



In my dust pan with the broom?! This guy is a character. Absolutely charming and so funny. What a great friend, one who keeps me laughing! I am so glad to have found him!



Window Watching.



Laundry basket dwelling probably because it's cool...



I had them all with me as I sat in my chair surfing the net...

Tender Years is a great summertime song! I had a few minutes so I put this together. My SoundCloud audio cover with iMovie slideshow.

Tender Years ◀️ click here

I uploaded a few other musical projects to my SoundCloud Channel as well.

I have been battling with slight depression probably like seasonal affective disorder. It's hot! Too hot for even walking. This is our winter equivalent. Soooo hot! I swear every year that I hate summers here and want to pick up and move! The air quality is awful. When the dust storms hit, (everyday this week), so much worse. With dust storms present, all kinds of fungus and spores are in the particulate. The threat of fungal lung infections and valley fever are in the air. Not to mention allergens and pollution. This concrete jungle becomes a roulette wheel for health related issues. I hate living in Phoenix in the summer! I feel like I'm risking my health to run to the grocery store. Yesterday my daughter and I got caught in a dust storm coming out of the grocery store. We tried to hold our breath while wheeling the grocery cart to the car...

So where would I rather be? Back in California but, who can afford living there now? Not to mention the whacky politics and the idea of dividing the state into 3 separate states? I guess I get the funding part of that agenda. The segregation/ dividing of people inevitably will happen in conjunction if this passes. Almost a political divide in a sense. Oh boy...

I don't know what it actually is like to live in California right now. When I visited back in March, I was amazed by the number of homeless that wander around San Luis Obispo county! Shocking but with housing and,

the cost of living being so expensive I guess maybe not so shocking? So, I'm clamoring to go back to California where I lived most of my life? Hmmm maybe I should set my sights elsewhere. "Out of the frying pan, and into the fire" pretty much sums up any California dreamin I have.

So as I try to beat the heat and resume a much needed walk, I'll ponder the next phase of my life. It's a sure bet that I haven't accomplished leaving my mark in music! I'll probably never give up trying!

Yet another Fool's Overture attempt!

Fool's Overture ◀️ click track

No comments: