Monday, July 23, 2018

Imagining A Cooler Venue In Which To Play

Attachment.png
Imagine- Written by John Lennon. This, is my cover.
I wrote the intro and put together the arrangement.
It was a good day to sit and play. Today and tomorrow are slated to be record breaking heat days here in Phoenix. So very hot, possibly 120 degrees here tomorrow. My car read 118 degrees today but I think it was actually more like 116. It's difficult to feel cool anywhere when it's this hot though. Trying to sleep is a test of patience! Unless your a cat who doesn't seem at all bothered by the heat!
Attachment_1.png
School starts here in a couple of weeks. So I am gearing up to get kids back into the groove. Waiting for the 2nd grade supply list so I can hunt and gather all of the things/tools that help kids be successful. I also have a fair amount to purchase for my 16 year old Junior. I have always loved putting together school supplies for my kids! New pencils, pens and paper. Fun!😀. When I was little, I loved to play office! I would hunt and peck on an old Smith Corona typewriter that we had. Now look at me, I'm blogging!
Imagine- ◀️YouTube Link
Attachment_2.png
Thanks for taking the time to listen and read this!

Attachment_3.png

No comments: