Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Most Amazing Ambassador

Attachment.png
My cat Twinkle has crossed over to the other side... she was diagnosed with diabetes just over 2 years ago. It's been a long hard road. I decided that she was starting to be really miserable so, I took her in and ended the suffering. Absolutely painful sorrow is what I am addressing today. Full encompassing loss. I'm glad she no longer is sick. So hard to come to that place where you know that, it's time to let them go! Ugh! Few things are so difficult. As sick as she was she still kissed my hand and hugged me with such great love! This was tough!!!!
She was the most amazing spirit/creature. She was great with my children and everyone she encountered. Words can't express how wonderful she was. A tremendous loss to our family. She was 15 years old. I had her beautiful spirit in my life for a long time! Now, she joins the many besties and family members I have lost!
⬆️click on the link for my YouTube music video compilation She's in there...
I'm exhausted. Completely spent today... I need some sleep and a new perspective! Today I grieve, tomorrow I put one foot in front of the other and cherish the memories I have of her. Incredible the blessing she was to all of us! I used to say she was an amazing ambassador for her species.

Twinkle Darling, you are missed!

No comments: