Planting Dreams

When I play and post my music I guess it’s rather like tending to my garden. Only very little grows from it. So maybe, it’s more like fishing… I try to bait my hook and I cast my music out into the sea of YouTube and SoundCloud lol. My line usually comes up out of the water empty but it’s just being there with the hope of catching something and the serenity that comes. I get to be my most authentic me when I’m in this room playing and creating. My escape from bills, husband and anything else that I don’t want to think about!
The cutest thing happened the other day. Something that touched my heart. My daughter was over to pick up her kids from the school bus. I was playing a few things that I had been working on for her. My G-Son who is 10 came into my studio with one of his friends and said “Gram can you play something for my friend, he thinks your awesome!” This young man seemed excited to hear my music! We had a talk about the recent changes to YouTube and I told them both how I would really like to try to do something with my music. Later that evening, I saw that this young man had subscribed to my YouTube channel! Awwwww!!!!! So sweet!
⬆click the link ๐Ÿ˜‰