Friday, March 30, 2018

The Business Of Living Well vs Barely Living

Attachment.pngAttachment_1.png
This week has been fraught with things I didn't want to do and things I didn't want to think about! Admin/ household business chores, just to pay bills is a fight sometimes with creditors. Keeping on top of the business of life is a pain. Stressful sometimes. Worth it to fight hard when you have to.
A close relative had a leg amputated @ 80 years old on Monday. Vascular disease created such a blockage that her foot died. Horrible things can happen to you in old age... not fun to think about. Agonizing with someone over the loss of a limb, not fun.
This, was way more fun to think about! My ever so brief escape from the harsh realities that surround my thoughts.
⬇️
Desperado (cover) My latest SoundCloud Link
I baked a batch of cupcakes for a family get together to color Easter eggs this afternoon. My daughter Delcee and Granddaughter Kadee will be with us to dye eggs. Pizza and cupcakes lol healthy? Not! Fun? Maybe a little!
I have decided that getting old isn't for sissies... I have also decided that should I ever encounter the need for chronic pain management- Medical marijuana would be the way I would want to manage my pain. No opioids for me thank you! I have no desire to become an opioid addict in my old age ugh!
Definitely reminds me to eat like this...P.V.D. Is a horrible disease. When you have to start loosing body parts of yourself to a disease that progresses till it takes you...Not a fun way to go! My husbands side of the family has these issues. My parents both had smoking related issues but nothing else.
Attachment_2.png
This is probably too much food but it was so delicious! Almond butter is so good! Staying physically active, drinking a lot of water and trying to eat a healthy diet is the way I'm trying to avoid the meds of old age. Why take a magic pill when taking a power walk everyday might cure ya? No magic pills please!
Attachment_3.pngAttachment_4.png
Amelia just made this lovely picture for me. It reminds me to think like a kid. Life can be joyous, light hearted and freeing when you aren't bogged down with the business of life and living. I gotta say, I ran hard on these two legs during a walk jog this week. I will never take these legs for granted and I'm so grateful to have them! Thank you God!

Happy Easter to all! Hope it's a joyful, joyous celebration of life for all of you❤️!

No comments: