A Super Hero BDay Executed By My Super Hero Daughter


It's HOT and and it's difficult to get motivated in Phoenix. So much time spent trying to dodge the heat! Still things must get done! It finally rained here in our little suburb of Ahwatukee. The monsoon storms elude us for the most part here due to South Mountain. They usually skirt this area we have cloud cover with no action. It was nice to hear the downpour and rolling thunder in the distance! I took a two mile walk/ jog this morning. It was getting too hot… 91 degrees with a bunch of humidity so I came home at the 2mi. mark. 
The kids are off to school, I've done my grocery shopping and plan to spend some of my day gathering yard clippings, boxes and misc junk from around the yard for our bulk trash pickup next week. The city of Phoenix schedules these quarterly misc trash pickups. I always have things to put out…
This weekend was a mixed bag of crazy… my G-Son Aaron turned 5. My daughter had a wonderful party for him with lots of his neighborhood friends and cousins. My Amelia included. 


Plenty of activity and noise for one evening… Amelia and Kadee. Both are my G-Daughters.

It was nice to celebrate with them though! A good time was had by all as my daughter always does a great job with party planning and kid activities! She had a decoupage craft for them all to do that was the party favor. She bought big letters with the first letter in each child's name in attendance. They cut out super hero wrapping paper and decoupaged the paper onto the letter! Here is Amelia's finished project.
I thought this was a very special party favor! They have the memory of making this craft project as well! 
My daughter also made a replica of a super hero shield out of berries lol…it was so pretty!

My gosh she put effort and work into this party! I wonder where she gets it from, lol… The cake was adorable, a Costco cake. Delicious as well with plenty to feed her large crowd and a lot, left over! 

A great success! Way to go Brittany Paige! She is amazing!
A "Super Hero" Birthday executed by my Super Hero daughter! Britt works full time as the head secretary for a charter high school and, has a part time job as well. She is attending W.P. Carey Business school online at ASU! She will be graduating next year with a Bachelors Degree. Her kids are all doing well in school, I couldn't be more proud of this gal!
Here is a family slideshow set to my cover of Tender Years…
https://youtu.be/smUP6Hh8OkY
Have a terrific Monday!