An A For Effort And A Little Silent Lucidity


This was taken during our Sunday brunch last Sunday. As you can see, Amelia was quite taken with her A pancake. We enjoyed making this huge breakfast on the new grill. We would use the grill more if It weren't blazing hot here in the summer…

Plenty is always evolving to do. Today, I find myself deep cleaning. It's funny the chores you can put off because the weather is too hot! I think we all kind of shut down in the stifling heat here! I have been generating music all week! Now that the kids are in school, I'm back at this!
Layla, Something In The Air, Great Gig In The Sky
https://youtu.be/FH8zriKbo2U
This is how I started off my week, with some Silent Lucidity! I actually only had Tuesday and Wednesday to work on these. My husband is using up vacation time as it is nearly the new fiscal year and his vacation time doesn't roll over into the next year. Having to prepare meals, clean up after meals, do all of the chores, manage the kids and my first graders homework, showers, laundry, the cat litter box… lol you get the idea. It's a wonder I could sneak theses in on my channel! 
If you like what you hear, please subscribe to my channels and my Facebook Music Page. All under the name, Tyna J. Metzner. Thanks so much for your support of my music