Come Along With Me The Best Is Yet To Be

Come along with me, the best is yet to be…
Subscribe ⬇️
YouTube 
FOLLOW ⬇️Facebook Page 
Facebook Music Page
SUBSCRIBE ⬇️SoundCloud channel 
SoundCloud Channel 
Follow me: on Instagram: @metznertyna 
FOLLOW: On Twitter: @JTynajoy 
Check out My BLOGs about life and living from my PhD in Life Experience…
WordPress:⬇️
tynajoymetzner 
Google Blogger:⬇️
SOMETHING MORE THAN NOTHING- Tyna J. Metzner
I have work to do so just #signme so I can get to it already… lol! 
No kidding, I want so very much to accomplish something with my music! I would love to contribute to music history!

Thanks for sharing and supporting my musical journey. I wish to help change the music industry stereo type! Age has no bearing on talent and appeal. Music, is subjective and thank goodness, we have plenty of music to choose from! Even suburban housewives can become rock Stars… Let's show em!!!!