Saturday, January 13, 2018

Escaping Homemaking And The Waffles I Need To Make


Although it's been a long time since I blogged here, I'm still here and creating! I’m composing... Writing songs and wishing I could record my music in a professional studio. Still a huge dream of mine... Here are a few links that I haven’t blogged about. All are my originals...
“Escape”

“Something More”



“Face 2 Face” 


Something More (piano and contrabass composition) thx iMovie!



Lost In The Game

I have had a lot of fun putting iMovies together with my original SoundCloud tracks and family photos.
I hope to write more songs this year. Last year I kind of got grounded in contemporary classical style of composing. I hope to change that this year as it didn’t seem to be widely enjoyed. I just kept building and building upon an intro, until it became my “Escape”. Lol funny how songwriting will just take you to a style/ genre. I hope personally to have exhausted that lol... 
I’m still a homemaker with big dreams... 
I still wish to meet Roger Hodgson and or Rick Davies of Supertramp one day... They have been my biggest influence in “ my” music. Many hours of enjoyment via listening to Supertramp in awe... Roger Hodgson and his band a phenomenal and still touring. I’ve had the great pleasure of seeing them twice in concert here in Phoenix.
I hope to be able to see Roger again one day... 
Happy New Year to all of you, if I have any readers left after such a long hiatus! Love ya and I appreciate your time and support! 
By the way, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, here’s the link! 



No comments: