Wherever You Go There You Are


A couple new uploads. I had to stay home and wait for the Peter Cetera tickets to arrive. I had to sign for them. I took the opportunity to play and practice.
Do You Dream Of Me written by Michael W. Smith
It was Wednesday, an early school day for the girls. My Granddaughter gets out of school at 1:00 pm on Wednesdays. Zoe follows an hour after that. Lacrosse practice everyday. A bunch of running around…grocery store, dinner on the table- routine.
House-written by Elton John
My kind of work. I should be focused on getting that Folger’s jingle written lol. I only have a about 10 days in which to enter the Folger’s Jingle Contest. Just for fun, I want to know that I did that once lol. I know plenty of talented musicians and songwriters will do that. I do however, want to be among them. My Grandson asked me why I’m doing that… I had a conversation with him about trying. I made sure that he heard you should always try to pursue your dreams. Even if for no other reason than knowing that you tried. Effort and energy toward something, is always a good thing. Even if you odds are stacked against you! The universe needs to see your effort toward what you want to achieve. That, is being true and authentic to yourself. Also, positive energy flowing through you in a direction helps to make one feel purposeful. Even Grammys of 7 who in real life, are just caretakers. So try, I will! Korbin is musical himself. He loves “Choir”. He just had a performance at school that I attended… 

Anyway, whatever your passion, sieze the day! Throw some energy and effort at it, you’ll feel better! Have a good day and remember, wherever you go, there you are!