Something In The Air And In My Coffee Pot

These are some of the first songs that I could play when I was a child. They just would come to me…
Layla, Something In The Air, The Great Gig In The Sky
Derrick & The Dominos, Thunderclap Newman and Pink Floyd wrote these songs back in the 70’s. I used bits and pieces of the songs that were the most recognizable.
I am considering entering the Folger’s Jingle Contest. I’m beginning to construct some lyrics. I need to put together some music… we shall see if I get anywhere close to putting something together that I can submit… will be a lot of fun to try!


It’s so early here in AZ that it’s still dark! It’s Saturday and I should sleep in.  Speaking of Folger’s, I want to make a pot of coffee!
I enjoy that quiet cup of coffee with my thoughts…Have a great weekend all!