Your Mind Tricked You To Feel The Pain 


 I’m always fooling around with different piano voices. This one, is a keyboard voice. So much fun to do! I’m going to seeing Roger Hodgson live in 1 month exactly! I have been excited to see him for months now! I really wish that I could meet him but maybe I won’t get a chance to this time… Like a silly fool, I long to meet this amazing composer! All of the hours I’ve spent listening to his music. Enjoying every note and verse. What a spiritual ambassador he really is… He takes me on a journey through his music with his great understanding of life. It’s amazing how understood I feel when I listen to his lyrics. He captures my sentiments and struggles with life experience. I feel as if I know him but of course, I don’t…I know that he has the attention of many women! Lots of ladies are inamoured with him. He has a huge fan club of both men and women. I think people feel such a connection to him because he writes songs that so many of us can relate to! The intricate compositions and his great gift for writing lyrics make us feel heard and listened to. Truly, a great ambassador for the good that can be found in human kind.
Here is my  newest Roger Hodgson SoundCloud upload. It was a relaxing, invigorating afternoon at the keys today!
Lastly, I like fooling around with new piano voices and this was just plain fun for me to do! I felt as if I’d played the guitar when I finished. I love my Yamaha MOX8! So much fun to play around with!
Silent Lucidity-written by Queensryche 
This song makes me feel close to my Mom. When I miss her, I play it. For you June Joy!!
Have a wonderful relaxing evening all. Sweet dreams to those in different time zones!