Friday, November 11, 2016

2005 PT Cruiser Blues Thanks Affordable Care Act


This car has served it's purpose. This is a good view of it lol.. I have had this car since 2005. It's beat to heck but still runs. Needs new brakes... Has horrible A/C and in Phoenix, that's not a small problem.  Wanna buy it? Lol. I need to make this car limp along another few years... With kids and the many other important financial considerations, I guess I should be grateful to own this car that for it's faults, is paid for! Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, this is what I can afford. What we have paid extra monthly this year in health insurance, is a monthly car payment and insurance! It ends up being over $400.00 extra we pay monthly for health insurance! Thanks Obama! Can you tell I'm miffed?
So, excuse me for wanting a shot at keeping more of our disposable income! 

We used to be able to do so much more with our money! On top of the difficult economy, we had to endure Obama's political agenda? It hits us the hardest, the middle class. We are feeling it so much this year! I really hope that Trump can help us put more money back into our pockets! I already like some of the ideas Trump is throwing out here. We can have hope again!







No comments: