Back To Business As Usual And Casual Conversations

This gal has been following me around the house since we got back from vacation last night! She really missed us. She isn’t usually very cuddly but I woke up to her cuddle and loud purr this morning. I missed her as well just as much!
Our vacation was nice, filled with sight seeing. I do however think that I am done with Vegas.  Too uncomfortably pricey and money grubby for me. Not my kinda thing! I’m not a big drinker, gambler or anything else that Vegas is…

Hoover Dam on the way home! The kids had never been to see it so, we took them.

We took the kids to Circus Circus for an afternoon…

In our hotel they had small cafes… This was one of the views while we were enjoying breakfast.
Outside the Mirage Hotel. I thought this was sweet! Bronze statue of Siegfried & Roy.

This is my favorite pic of the kids during the trip. They were enjoying the sights from the Venetian.

I enjoyed our sight seeing excursions ! I enjoyed the different ambience within the Hotels. So much walking! I wonder how many miles we walked. I was glad that I took my tennis shoes!
Vacations are a great distraction and a break from the daily grind.  They give you a breather from the day in, day out drudgery of doing the same thing over and over. It’s good to get out and see different people and things!

I will find myself back to having “Casual Conversations” with people, places and things! Back to reality!