Sunday, March 6, 2022

The Things We Can’t Change

 tynajoymetzner

The Things We Can’t Change

Luna is enjoying her doggie hang out area on the patio.

The weather has been amazing. I’m enjoying spending time out on the patio. In AZ we understand that our spring quickly turns into summer. We had a few days this past week that were already in the high 80’s. Now is the time to use the patio! 

Amelia helped to build this fire from sticks and logs we have in the backyard. She’s learned a lot about camping. 
Not sure my kitty approves of the leprechaun decor as he looks a bit concerned…
My cats enjoy my music studio more than I’ve been able to lately…

The pandemic has turned my home into a home office. It is now permanent, he won’t be going back to an office. That means, I spend my days keeping the house as quiet as possible. This has hurt my spirit more than you can know. The sadness and depression is looming about this. I’m not happy about the fact that I’m no longer able to play and create music!

I’ve done my best to work with this situation in a 1,700 square ft. space. Ugh. Not to mention having to be quiet every day. I resent that my home has turned into a censored, controlled and restricted work place geez! I didn’t sign up for this… life and living have been on lockdown in my home for two years now. The joy of music has all but vanished from the walls of house and my heart. 

I pray for many things to change in my world and with global war currently evolving. I think of the innocent Ukraine citizens being run out of their homes with kids and pets in tow. In the middle of winter, during a pandemic, with bombs and guns going off. Now that, is a tragic hardship to have to face. Unimaginable fear and sadnesses there…

Women and children and elderly people having to leave loved ones and their home country! Horrible things are happening in the Ukraine. I suppose in perspective, I should appreciate the 1700 sq. feet of domain I reside in! I can sit in my home and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. I am so grateful, just not happy. The vibe of the worlds problems are heavy and so sad… It’s a helpless and lonely feeling knowing so many wonderful people/families are hurting so much. 

It’s interesting to me, that a lot of my channel plays and views lately come from both Russia and the Ukraine. I have been getting many plays lately from Russia of this cover that I posted on my SoundCloud channel. I Believe In Love (cover), written by Elton John. I imagine that a lot of the Russian citizens are extremely angry and saddened by these circumstances in which they are having to endure and grapple with as well!

I Believe In Love– ⬅️(SoundCloud link) 

The things we take for granted! These are not good times for the world. I’m feeling it in my brief outings to the store or while running errands. A lot of people have become unsettled and unhappy… Angry, unsympathetic and mean to each other. Intolerant and very impatient! This is such a sad time in history. Can we just skip to the resolution of the trials? It’s time to move forward, and up and out of the bad times

No comments: