Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Cabbage And Cake My St. Patrick’s Day Bake

 tynajoymetzner

Cabbage And Cake My St. Patrick’s Day Bake

Domesticity won out with how I spent my time this week. I spent time in my kitchen the past few days. I found a recipe for Stuffed Cabbage rolls! I’m thrilled to have found it as this recipe just looked delicious! 

I tried the recipe last night. It was amazing and straightforward. Not difficult to make just time consuming. So worth the effort though!

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
I will be making this meal more often as I was really happy with the outcome! 

I decided that it’s all about the cabbage this week! I’m making Corned Beef and Cabbage tomorrow for St. Patrick’s Day. I make the New England Boiled Dinner every St. Patty’s Day. My tradition is to serve lime jello with pears as a side dish. It goes very well with the salty corned beef meal. A nice balance of flavors. 

I also made a special cake as my college student daughter and her boyfriend will be joining us for dinner. 

I decided to make a rather easy Pistachio Pudding Cake

Planning stage. 
Made my cake batter and into the oven it went…
While my cake cooled, I made my Pudding Frosting- It chilled in the refrigerator while my cake cooled…
Pistachio Pudding Frosting 
My finished cake. Chilling till I serve it tomorrow evening. 

I also made the lime jello and pears. 

All ready for tomorrow as well. 
I’d love to be able to find an opportunity to play this week as well. I’m thrilled to have been asked to contribute to a video project! I love that I have been asked to contribute cover music of my favorite Singer/Songwriter Composer

His fan club administrator honors him by putting together birthday greetings from his fans. She creates a special video with greetings, well wishes and cover music from his fans of his music. It is something I’m very proud to be invited to participate in!❤️. I’ll share the YouTube Video link when I receive it! 

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you☘️! 

Could It Be Magic Cover- 

☘️Could It Be Magic Cover – written by Barry Manilow

No comments: