Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Adding The Colors Of The Rainbow To My Muted Life

 tynajoymetzner

Adding The Colors Of The Rainbow To My Muted Life

Rainbows are indeed one of my favorite illusions… They inspire hopefulness! I always wish on rainbows when I see them. 

I’ve had an opportunity to take some quiet time to enjoy my kids, grandkids and my hopes for them! I’m still playing cheerleader as Mom’s usually are. Everyone needs a cheerleader or even a whole cheerleading squad! Encouraging the good in people and situations is where I tend to focus. It’s easy to hear, see and speak the bad. I’m trying not to go there in my mind. A personal challenge this week. Im putting my rose colored glasses back on. It is what I want to see in and of this world! 

Clarice has become more trusting and loving in her 12 years of life. She used to be terrified of people. Love heals all creatures I think. 

My cat Edward has been having a health issue that I’ve been giving him an antibiotic for twice daily. We are at nearly two weeks of medication that seems torturous for him! Makes me sad to have to force feed him meds out of a syringe. He still loves me! He must have a sense that I’m trying to help him? 

He must be feeling better. I haven’t seen him climb a tree in a very long time! 
Britt and my G-son Tom. Hard to believe he’s learning to drive! He’s my oldest G-kid. I had a lovely lunch out with these lovelies! Fun! We had lunch where my daughter Delcee is executive server. It’s fun to see her in action. She’s excellent with customer service. A hard working gal with years of experience… Humble, sweet and kind. Kicking butt in life with her kids being her main focus… I’m so proud of both of these successful gals! They are nice people who love their families wholeheartedly ❤️.
Here they are together…
I took a few minutes to create this ticky tacky, but colorful centerpiece for my kitchen table. I love a little bit of color, ok a lot of color. I think we need color in our lives since our lives still feel a bit muted. 

Speaking of muted, I hope you will unmute your volume settings and hop on over to my YouTube channel.

for this recent cover video I’ve posted to YouTube. Here’s the link. ▶️ Praying For Time Cover .

Thanks for taking the subscribe to my channel while you’re there 😉.

Have a wonderful rest of your week ❤️!

No comments: