Huff Puff And Blow Your House Down

The weather has been fantastic although really windy in the afternoons! The last bit of bare-able before we hit HOT temps that just cook everything. The pollen has been astronomical. More Palo Verde trees than I ever recall. I can’t believe that we planted one in our yard. A free tree event inspired the planting of this now established Palo Verde. 

This week was Earth Day. I have been enjoying the abundance and beauty all around me. This pond is always full of birds, ducks and turtles. I enjoy taking a minute to snap a photo while I jog/walk by…
This is part of my suburban neighborhood. I’m grateful for the beauty and peace this place provides! 
This little hummingbird was perched smack in the middle of this tree. I love hummingbirds❤️. They are precious and sweet natured birds. At times I’ve found them to be flirtatious! 

I’ve washed both cars, cleaned the oven, washed my dog and gave her a haircut this week. A domestically productive week. Got the taxes done… Made plenty of meals, did the laundry, changed and made beds. Cleaned the cat litter box many times… yard work and sweeping for days. Heard all about what I don’t do right, what an idiot I am, and how worthless I am, daily. It’s so hard to live with someone who resents you and picks at you to your core. I’m so over living like this!

Taco Omelettes are a great way to use up leftovers from the Taco Tuesday dinner I prepared… 

I’ve spent time this week really pondering the things in my life that I’d like to change. I’m still feeling stuck and I am! I hear my Dad’s voice telling me “You can’t get upset about the things you can’t change”. His words, his voice and wisdom resonate with me. With so much that I feel I can’t change right now, it’s nice to focus a bit on something I feel that I can do! 

I’m plotting “My Escape“- (my Original)

My Escape is my Original Composition 

Spectacular place for this tool right? Absolutely no room for it anywhere else that I see in this house. I’m enjoying this piece of fitness equipment! It’s relaxing as well as a good workout! You can really get a good stretch with it too. I may not be able to change much right now, but I can work on myself! I’m always a work in progress lol. 

Here is an audio only track link that I uploaded to my YouTube Channel. 

Something In The Air And Layla

Thanks for taking the time to listen and subscribe!