Easter Fun Can We Be Done?

Happy Easter! I hope you enjoy a hip pity hopping, gorgeous Easter Sunday. I will be spending a lot of time in the kitchen today. My choice… I enjoy cooking for holidays. My ASU freshman will be here later this eve. for dinner. She is working today. 

“Easter goodies“
The Easter Bunny always leaves the household a little something something… 
This sweet old gal, never misses a holiday festivity❤️. She loves the opening of gifts and Easter baskets. She is a charmer!

A senior Cinderella story for sure! Ugh. I’m hoping to get the vaccine soon. I want very much to feel a little more confident in being with the public masses. I’m hoping that by getting the vaccines and being immunized, I can start taking steps forward! Right now, I feel like I’m a sitting duck. I’m target practice… 

I know I should be grateful and, I am! I also am barely getting through each holiday. Trust me when I tell you that,  I’ve had my share of personal challenges lately. My living circumstances are nearly intolerable. I’m at crossroads, I can feel it. I just don’t have the means to cross the road… This pandemic has shown me how bad things can really get in relationships! I’m wearing a smile but inside, I’m barely keeping my head above  water. 

So, I’ll wear the smile, and fake it till I make it! I’ll Dream Of You Tonight is a romantic, sappy sweet song. Perhaps a nice daydream! ⬇️

https://youtu.be/t11q5-cDaqA. – I’ll Dream Of You Tonight 

I know that I’m not alone in my life situation. Unfortunately, I believe many are in the same dynamic! Hang in there. This too shall pass, - like a kidney stone 🤣…