Sloppy Joe Pizza A Leftover Fusion

Spaghetti Sauce Pizza Rolls
Into the oven it goes for about 22 minutes 
@ 425 degrees.

I created these out of a need to use up the leftover Spaghetti Sauce I made a few days ago. It was a delicious, flavorful meat sauce. Ground beef and ground pork, onions, Italian seasoning, and garlic all went into making this homemade sauce. I needed to use up the leftover sauce! I had shredded cheese and shredded mozzarella in the deli drawer of my fridge so I thought I would use that as well. Also a bit of pepperoni from a previous pizza night was also on hand. I sliced up some onion because I happen to love onion on pizza. 

I’m actually serving this for brunch today. A hearty brunch before we all scatter to do whatever it is that we do today… 

These are store bought bolillo rolls. My first choice would have been a big French Bread loaf. My store was out of them this am. I opted for these rolls as a second choice option. 
Fresh out of the oven and ready to eat! 

This is a good way to use up spaghetti sauce and repurpose it into a different meal. I hate to waste food and this pizza is amazing! 

Amelia and I have decided it is an absolutely delicious cross between Pizza and a Sloppy Joe. A fusion of sorts! 
I give you, Sloppy Joe Pizza!

I’m planning on working on my “Lovers In The Wind”, cover. Song, witten by Roger Hodgson formerly of Supertramp. I’d love to get a good track to upload to my SoundCloud Channel! I have a few hours today to myself so maybe I can finish this cover up! Look for it on my SoundCloud channel soon! 

Here is the link to the teaser I posted on my SoundCloud Channel a few days ago…

Lovers In The Wind Cover ◀️click on the link!

Have a good weekend! I know things are still so messed up with Coronavirus looming around. I still feel like we need to hide out from this enemy. Take care of yourselves and continue to dream big! The battle is mental as well as a physical fight. Keep on dreaming❤️.