New Cases Are Skyrocketing Here In Arizona

This song takes on new meaning during the pandemic. When I revisited this cover, it was Moms birthday and I was really missing her. For whatever reason, this has become the song that reminds me of her. Many tears have been shed while listening to this original! You never get over losing a parent. Even when you yourself age. I think she would like that I’m still doing my thing here. She was my biggest fan. She liked my music!

Many feelings and thoughts have come and gone during this period of reflection. Some very frustrated thoughts as well as gratitude for my life. Self discovery, coupled with long periods of Silent Lucidity…

Since we can walk outside, I have chosen to do that, often. I walk half and run the other. It really is a terrific outlet for stress and peace of mind. Me time is what I have been missing since everyone has been home underfoot for months now. Alone time is precious!

I always feel better when I revisit this cover…

Silent Lucidity Cover ◀️ click

Silent Lucidity is written by Queensryche.

The pandemic is hitting us so hard here in Arizona. I live in Maricopa County where the most new cases are occurring. This picture is of a screen shot of the new cases as of the day before.

I have pretty much been on Lockdown as I haven’t been going anywhere. I did however venture out yesterday for groceries. It’s beginning to feel as if it’s a matter of when, rather than if you catch the virus here. I really don’t want Covid-19! I’m annoyed by the very threat that it is! I wrote a very angry post that I later took down last week. Not in my character to write angry posts but  in my defense fear,  got the better of me. 

I feel rather trapped like a rat at times, within my county! I was looking at and for, causation, accountability and maybe closure?  We aren’t going to get any of that I’m pretty sure... certainly no closure until we eradicate and stomp out Coronavirus. Until then, I’m in CoronaZona trying hard to keep my family safe and virus free.

Stay well and safe!