Beautiful And Lovers In The Wind

A couple of new covers! I took a few hours to finish up a couple of song covers that I’ve been working on. I had such a great evening playing. Far and few between are my piano sessions but they are so much fun when it comes together! As I mentioned in a previous post, Lovers In The Wind was quite a challenging piece to cover musically. A different way of playing for me! I loved every minute I got to spend with this beautiful masterpiece of music! Made me appreciate the amazing talent that Roger Hodgson has! 

The music to Beautiful just kind of washed over and through me. It was a complete joy to play these hauntingly beautiful chords. A very emotional song for me personally. It has always reminded me of my middle daughter who has mental health issues. She was a teenager when this song first became cake out. We had some really tough years… I had to make the tough love decision to send her to a special program school in Oklahoma. It was a terrible time for both of us as it was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done! 

This song played on the radio many times on the drive from California to Oklahoma and back. It was and has been an emotional trigger song. I wasn’t sure that I would ever be able to listen to it all of the way through again let alone cover it! I’m so glad that I did. It’s a beautiful song❤️.

Music Only Cover of Beautiful written by Christina Aguilera

Vocal Cover version of Beautiful written by Christina Aguilera 

Lastly my finally finished cover-Finally finished cover of Lovers In The Wind written by Roger Hodgson 

Home