Wednesday, May 1, 2019

You Know Like I Know Cover

Attachment.png
My husband is going back to work next week! I can't wait to make some of my own kind of noise! You Know Like I Know Cover written by Ozark Mountain Daredevils YouTubeLink⬆️
I actually recorded this during my hiatus when I had the house to myself for a few hours... I recorded the audio track on AudioShare. I added it to iMovie and created the slideshow. This is an obscure 70sCover. The song itself wasn't very popular but it struck a chord😁, in me
I am excited about my latest cover to come. I am working on a Queen Cover. A very difficult challenge by ear! I can't wait to get it all sorted out. Many complex chords and a unique style. Freddy Mercury was just the most talented and amazing songwriter! I have so much love and respect for the musical masterpieces he and the band Queen created. Beyond amazing!

Anyway, I hope to have many hours next week to work on this!

No comments: