Saturday, May 18, 2019

A Small Fish In The Sea Of YouTube

Always works in progress ... I had an opportunity so I took it to spend time at the keys to my happiness. I thought I’d share this with you.

You Know Like I Know ◀️ Click
I posted a few things to my YouTube Channel yesterday as well as my SoundCloud Channel.
I hope that you like them!               Oh Darlin   ◀️ Click on the links

Do You Dream Of Me  ◀️ Click


Here is my SoundCloud effort of Oh Darlin.     Oh Darlin ◀️

You Know Like I Know is written by Ozark Mountain Daredevils!

Oh Darlin is written by Rick Davies of Supertramp

Do You Dream Of Me is written by Michael W Smith

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you like any of these efforts. Support from you helps my channel to grow. I don’t prosper monetarily there at all but if I were to get enough subscribers and a following maybe I could!

My YouTube Channel Link Please Subscribe

No comments: