Friday, May 10, 2019

Quiet I’m Back To Making Noise

Attachment.png
I'm Back!
My Escape And Silent Lucidity ◀️here is the link!
Two For Tuesday ◀️ YouTube Link
I played music a couple of days this week. My husband finally went back to work after 13 weeks of recovery. It was so nice to be able to make some noise!
My next musical project is very complex and I hope that I can achieve it. It's ambitious because it's iconic and so full of unique chords... I'm working on a Queen Cover, Bohemian Rhapsody. Talk about difficult!
The chords are out of this world hard to sort out in places... it will be hugely rewarding to put it together and get it uploaded to my channels. The composition is stunning and leaves me in absolute awe of Freddy Mercury! One of the most talented/ gifted individuals to grace the planet. He was beyond words amazing. Wow.
Collectively all of the Queen members are amazing. What a wonderful mix of brilliance! Anyway, I'm feeling a lot of joy in revisiting this song from my youth. Funny that I think everyone is appreciating the reboot and anthology of Queen masterpieces!
I am enjoying the peace and having me time for a few weeks until school gets out for summer break. May 23rd is the last day of school for the elementary school kids in our district.
Meanwhile, houses don't clean themselves so I have done a lot of housecleaning. Weeknight meals don't cook themselves so I have done that as well. A 90 year old neighbor of mine just lost his wife. He gave me all of his wife's baking goodies... cake mixes, frostings, flavorings, sprinkles etc... I decided I will bake for him. Once a week I am going to take something home baked to him. Today, I'm making brownies for him. He has befriended me. I've been taking baked goodies to he and his wife for years at Christmas time. I'm sure he's very lonely now that his wife has passed. Such a sweet guy!
It was time to get more familiar with my newish pressure cooker. I found this recipe to try and it was delicious! A big hit with even the kids- Kielbasa and Cabbage Soup! I'll make this again soon!

Attachment_1.pngAttachment_2.pngAttachment_3.png

No comments: