Thursday, January 17, 2019

Mind Games Things Are Never What They Seem

https://tynajoymetzner.wordpress.com/2019/01/17/mind-games-things-are-never-what-they-seem/Attachment.pngAttachment_1.pngAttachment_1.png
Appreciating the little things in a world full of chaos and stress. I'm assuming and experimenting with ways to lower stress. This was a great way to let my mind go. I raked a ton of leaves, pulled weeds and got my yard into better shape! My bestie here was a delightful addition to my yard project! I so enjoyed spending the afternoon with this guy! He stayed right with me and jumped in my piles of leaves. A lot of help lol... Then just when I thought I had all of the leaves picked up, he ran up into the tree and then knocked more leaves off the limbs onto my clean yard. I'm not complaining, he was so fun to hang out with, he charms and entertains so well. I adore this creature so much!
Attachment_2.pngAttachment_1.png
Attachment_3.png
A nice peppermint herb tea at night is also part of my de- stress regime. This is a delicious treat and really does bring down anxiety a notch or two.
Everyone has stress. Life is stressful. Contemplating serious health issues even when they aren't your own is scary and stressful! The what if's and how am I going to deal with this, that and the other thing...
What can I do to help? How is this going to go? How am I going to get through this... How can I help this person, what is required? What is going to happen. How bad is this really? All the thoughts, the what if's and of course the sadness and sorrow of realizing the likelihood of significant illness in someone who's close to you. Wondering how it will be for them having to endure the illness and circumstances in which they find themselves... how to be of support to them, how to help them cope. So hard! I don't have all the answers or even a few yet. I still don't know the full extent of what to anticipate. I only know the news and likelihood is pretty bad... I feel a storm coming.
How I long to escape in playing some music. I just may take the afternoon off and play... here are a few of my recent musical endeavors. I find the most peace doing this that comes from my spirit and soul.
⬇️
Mind Games - ◀️ Music only YouTube Cover Link
Have a good Thursday!

No comments: