Thursday, January 10, 2019

Making Baking And Forsaking Myself

Attachment.png
Today I made a centerpiece out of a piece of broken stoneware. I had fixed/ glued the handle on this piece but decided it couldn't be used in the oven. I still think it's a pretty piece and I wanted to use it. I decided to make a Valentine's Day themed flower centerpiece for my kitchen table.
I love to repurpose things. I think this will work for my need. Now if I could only combine all of my skills and strong characteristics into some kind of good paying job lol. What would the ideal job look like for someone who has been a stay at home Mom for decades?
Attachment_1.pngAttachment.pngWho would look at my skill set and find a treasure trove of worth? Lol beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Attachment_3.png
For now I'm working for free...

Making goulash for dinner tonight.

No comments: