Wednesday, January 9, 2019

A Watched Pot Never Boils

A Watched Pot Never Boils
https://tynajoymetzner.wordpress.com/2019/01/09/a-watched-pot-never-boils/Attachment.png
Life lessons and old adages apply to life and come to the surface of my subconscious in daily life. This title comes to mind today. We are always in a hurry and are short of patience when we have a dream or an expectation. Whenever I want to will something into fruition, this phrase comes to the forefront of my mind.
Today, I’m not even sure what I’m waiting for… I just want a positive change in my life. I want to feel like my effort and where I put my energy matters. I am mentally exhausted from homemaking chores and domestic responsibilities so I took the day off. I took time out to play. I think I took a whole month off from playing music! It was so great to just get lost in music for a day. Maybe 6 hours of goofing around! I loved every min... Here is what enjoyed working on...
I TookThe Day Off ◀️YouTube Video Link
I’ll Dream Of You Tonight ◀️ YouTube Video Link
Making My Escape ◀️ YouTube Video Link
Another old adage comes to mind while I'm sitting here writing this post... "Don't quit your day job", lol...
It's all in the fun I have with my stolen moments... If my dreams are never realized, at least I took the time to have some.
Attachment_1.png

No comments: