Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wonderful Wednesday

Practice, "Covers" day. Here are a few that I worked on. I'm just getting over the worst chest cold I've had in 20 years. This one was a real beast of burden. Right through the Thanksgiving Holiday. I was actually sick for 2 weeks. I was annoyed lol. Anyway, I'm back!
This was a great way to spend a Wednesday morning. I am glad for the distraction as I've been saddled with domestic chores, kid stuff and auto searching. I'm glad the search is over! Yay now I can catch up on some music I want to finish!
Wednesday Practice Covers ◀️click on the link.

I have been doing a bit of holiday decorating too.

A work in progress. The weather has been so nice it's hard to believe that Christmas is near! Even my ornamental Pear tree is confused as to what season it is...It's blooming in places!


Craziness!

No comments: