Monday, September 10, 2018

Planning My Escape The Noise That I Choose To Hear

Click on the blue link-⬆️!
Crazy day around here. Every corner in the neighborhood is being torn up and resurfaced. The corners are being brought up to compliance via the Disability Act for proper wheel chair access. Attachment.pngAttachment_1.png
My grass is in a transition phase. This is the time of year that we let the Bermuda grass die, and reseed the lawn with Rye grass seed. Living on the corner, has its drawbacks. I decided to make my own noise today since this sidewalk project is extremely noisy. Tuning out the road construction, was a good excuse for me to play my piano.
We are still looking for ways to beat the heat as well. We hit 107 degrees here today! This past weekend was downright hot. Daughter Britt brought the kids over to swim at one of the three community pools close to us. It was fun taking a quick dip with this bunch Saturday evening!

Attachment_2.png

No comments: