Thursday, September 13, 2018

Car Problems More Time To Play

Legendary 70s Songs That I Revisited Today I worked on this today... This is my SoundCloud track link. Click on the link.
So this is the YouTube link. I made a video to go with the audio track...
Attachment.png
This was fun! Queensrÿche is the first band to acknowledge my cover of their song. They actually listened to my track too. So fun!
Here is that track as well...
⬇️
It was another musically rewarding day!
I also played and uploaded this track to my SoundCloud Channel today⬇️
I have had more time to play this past week. Car issues have left me home this week. I thought I'd make the best of it and work on my music.
Attachment_1.png

They have almost finished the sidewalk/ curb around my house. It looks beautiful! Nice work!

No comments: