Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Party Is Over

Attachment.pngNeedless to say I am glad to get back to walk jogging! I did this as well yesterday. It is nice to take time to do this! Attachment_1.pngThe weather was beautiful this am for this! Anyway, if any of you follow my blog posts, I told you I would post pictures of the Sweet 16 Party. Here are some random pics that I took...
Attachment_2.pngAttachment_3.pngAttachment_4.pngAttachment_5.pngAttachment_6.pngAttachment_7.png
Attachment_8.pngAttachment_9.pngAttachment_10.pngAttachment_11.pngAttachment_12.pngAttachment_12.pngAttachment_12.pngAttachment_13.pngIt seemed to be a successful party! The Attachment_12.png
I made 2 pots of homemade sauce for these noodles. I also served pesto spinach and cheese raviolis. They were gone along with 4 packages of boiled noodles! These kids can eat and I was glad, that they did!
I was sad that none of them wanted to do Karaoke... They just listened to the crap rap they all seem to love... Yikes... I always marvel at the crap rap that sells. They all must laugh all the way to the bank... others of us try to write complex, quality compositions an only get a handful of YouTube views and even less SoundCloud track plays... What the hell is wrong with this picture? 🔽 click on the link...
It makes me angry and frustrated when I think of the money these rapper/ producers make and for what effort and talent? What is the moral value? The craft? Anyone can cuss like crazy and act tough. Awful... but like I said, they are laughing all the way to the bank... making money hand over fist... so annoying to me!
Am I jealous? Maybe just a little. I had to work like hell to write this...
⤵️
Can I get anyone to even listen to this, not really! How many of you actually listen to my music? Lol... I have no clue what it takes! People make a ton of money on YouTube just uploading themselves playing video games! My son in law told me the other day some guy came into the car dealership that he works at and bought a new car with income he earned on YouTube just playing and uploading his gaming videos... Millions of followers and views... Are you kidding???

Jealous? Yes I am maybe... Discouraged? I try not to be yes, maybe! Defeated? Yes, the reality is YES... I'm so sad that social media didn't like me enough... I liked me lol. I thought I was good... Maybe that's all that matters?

No comments: