Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Splash Goes A Beautiful BMW Into Our Neighborhood Pond

Attachment.png
The pictures tell the story. I saw a flurry of activity going on at one of the Mountain Park Ranch ponds. I decided to see what all of the commotion was about. I heard quickly that a woman had run the stop sign and drove her car into the pond! Makes you wonder how a thing like that could happen?! Was she drunk, impaired or somehow disabled to navigate her vehicle due to mechanic failure? I guess I'll never know the answer because I couldn't find any news/ information about this tragic outcome to a perfectly beautiful late model BMW ! I hear that the woman was ok. Her car, not so much...Attachment_1.png
Attachment_2.pngAttachment_3.png
Attachment_4.png
Attachment_5.png
Today while on my power walk, I looked to see if I could spot tire tracks and a point of entry... Attachment_6.pngAttachment_7.pngAttachment_8.pngAttachment_9.pngAttachment_10.png
As I retraced the tire imprints in the grass an eerie feeling came over me. Imagine, in pitch darkness finding yourself veering toward and ending up in the water while driving! Scary oh my gosh! I'm betting she was terrified!
Imagine having to explain something like that to a spouse? Omg... poor lady!!!
If I ever hear a true accounting of the story, I'll update this post.

Attachment_11.png

No comments: