Pickle Ball Inspiration

Omelette with onions, garlic and salsa. This was dinner last night and it was delicious!
I have been playing pickle ball with some ladies that I adore for the past month. It’s great to get out and be physical with friends. I’m used to walk/ jogging by myself. I have played tennis in the past and although I haven’t played in a long while, I can see that if I put some effort there, I could be a decent tennis player. I am learning the game of Pickle Ball which is different from tennis in ways but it involves hitting a ball with a racquet . Fun, you bet! Loving every minute of it. …
Today after visiting with my friends and playing, I was inspired to play…
⬇click here! Here is my YouTube Video link!
I also posted a SoundCloud track as well that I posted on YouTube as well…
It was a fun day