Yamaha Take Me Away

Fool’s Overture (cover) written by Roger Hodgson 
I took a day this week to practice and practice! I very much needed this day as it has been far to long since I just lost myself, in music.  It’s amazing how rejuvenated I feel after a day to just play. Mind you, I played and worked on my music till my hands were stiff and sore. A good type of stiff and sore! So much of what we do here on earth is a mental challenge. To overcome doubt, insecurities and negativity is more than half the battle! Playing music is the one place in my life that I have all of the control. The one place that is my domain. I can choose to zone out or work on something intently and diligently. I can experiment with piano/ keyboard voices to achieve a different sound…I did that here. Everything that I played, was in “Vintage Case” keyboard. I like the definition of a grand piano sound better but I thought that I would just experiment and have fun…
Downstream & Casual Conversations- both are written by Rick Davies. Part of my Two For Tuesday campaign…
I posted this to my Facebook. Not my Music Page, just my Facebook…
This is a practice video… it’s raw and rough in spots. It’s, how I do my process. It’s in the works, and maybe if I played more, it wouldn’t have the flaws that it has… this is a Roger Hodgson tribute. I incorporated four of Roger’s songs here. Four of my favorite Roger Hodgson songs.
Two Of Us, Hide In Your Shell, Dreamer and Don’t Leave Me Now.
I am looking forward to playing more and getting back to writing. I need more focus and will have that again when school starts. I have been running kids around and worrying about running the household. Housewife/ Homemaking stuff lol. In my daydreams, I see myself differently…

“Yamaha, take me away”! My MOX8 is great! I do however wonder what it would be like to play my music on a grand piano… what would it be like to own one of those? Talk about lose yourself in the music! That, it what I envision owning a grand piano would be. Grand! A gal can dream