Reliving My Youth One Cover At A Time

Here is my YouTube link to my cover of Say It Isn’t So, written by Daryl Hall.
Daryl Hall is a beast to cover vocally. Such a challenge. This is one of those songs that I want to play but wish someone else could sing.  I suppose I could try finding individuals to cover this with me on Bandhub…
Anyway, I have decided that I must be reliving my youth, one cover at a time. This song brought back great memories as I was figuring out the chords and stringing it all together…as I mentioned, it was vocally challenging for me.

Have a good day! Wherever you find yourself in life right now experience it to the fullest. Good/ bad, their is something to be learned, enjoyed and despised in every bit of it. Life is difficult enough stone cold sober! How do people drink and do drugs to cope and mask life? I ask myself these questions as I have known way too many people hooked on prescription meds and alcohol.