Ooey Gooey And Just Perfect For Mother’s Day

I usually buy the popular brand of semi- homemade products. I have no clue why I tried this other than it was at least a dollar cheaper. It was for Mother’s Day weekend and I thought what the heck… It was different right from the start. It came with a special cinnamon glaze as well as the icing. You slather the cinnamon spirals with the cinnamon glaze and bake them. After they come out of the oven you ice them with the provided icing. I can not tell you how good these were! I was amazed by how much more delicious these are in comparison to the name brand product! These are amazingly good! I will buy this product over any other I’ve tried when buying semi-homemade cinnamon rolls.

My family enjoyed these so very much. They were perfect! Thank you Kroger!
On Sunday, I was taken to a beautiful brunch @ Talking Stick Resort. We have done this buffet several times before. It wasn’t as good as we were hoping for. Extremely expensive and the food just wasn’t up to par this year. It was however lovely and fun thing to do once you get finished standing in line for an hour and a half…




This Mothers Day was also Zoe’s Birthday. It was the first time that Mother’s Day fell on her birthday that I can recall. So, we shared the day… she enjoyed her birthday party the weekend before this year so it was just our immediate family.

We had a nice quiet day. Now back to the business of life… Wednesday is the last day of school for Zoe. Amelia has another week to go. Crazy busy! 
I think this video depicts my thoughts on Mother’s Day and kids… Colour My World written by James Pankow.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day!