A Couple Of Boxes Of Clairol And A New Perspective

I’m not ashamed to tell you that I color my own hair. The salon prices are ridiculous and I would rather spread what little monthly fun money I have on other things… I realize it may not even look that great but I’m okay with just trying to look good lol.
Who the heck cares… I tried lol! I will however use the rest of my gift certificate to get a pedicure. I think I have $10.00 left of a gift certificate that was given to me for Valentine’s Day. I like having nice smooth feet! I beat the heck out of my feet from walk/jogging and running around constantly… I like having nice feet for sandals! 
Praying For Time-
This comes to the forefront of my mind… I am once again reminded of the fragility of life. A sophomore that my daughter Zoe is aquainted with died suddenly this week! A little gal who had a lot going for her who was involved with theater and probably many activities… much like my own daughter! A gal who posted only a few days before her passing about a swimsuit that she wanted to have… No indication of any illness or complaint, just teenage musing in her social media posts. 
Shot down by a brain aneurysm! A catastrophic brain bleed… Here one day and gone way too soon!!! I haven’t been able to let go of and shake the sadness of this gals passing. I can’t imagine the pain her parents are navigating from. A gal so full of promise, hopes and dreams… I keep trying to understand how and why! So very sad. We all think we can make all of these plans and we forget how quickly things can change!
My little “World”, sure did change perspective this week…My heart aches for these strangers that I have never met. I don’t mean to impose my sadness on my readers… just a reminder to savor all of the good that comes into your lives. Leave no stone unturned and say the words to those you cherish.  Figure out what you want to accomplish here and begin trying to execute your desires. Time is fleeting! Be the best you that you can be… Sometimes a couple of boxes of Clariol helps…